Monday, December 15, 2008

My Gift to You

An uncharacteristically un-illustrated post today, my loves, because I have stumbled across something so special it needs no added frills.

Here and here you will find perhaps the most extraordinary ten minutes of entertainment I have come across in a long, long time. I encourage you to go, experience, and then return and discuss.

This originally aired on December 14, 1978. Where was I that I don't remember it? How is it not considered a landmark of American showbiz?

What a treat you're in for...

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD.

    I have to take a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. They both have so much charisma and talent. And they looked stunning in those gowns. I want them both.

    What a nice tribute. The first part was the best in my opinion and they seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.

    That was incredible.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never saw this before. amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete