Friday, December 5, 2008

Party Chatter

Well, here's an odd little foursome. Tallu's clearly been caught in a brief pause in one of her trademark twenty-minute monologues, and her audience, rapt, are each caught up in their own individual reveries:

Dick: Yeah, I'd still tap that...

Pat: I don't know what she's on, but I want some!

Hedda: That bitch is wasted!

Meanwhile, the joke is on them, because Tallulah firmly believes that it's 1936 and she's chatting with Bob Hope and the Gish sisters.

2 comments:

  1. omigod, what's Tricky Dick doing on a date with Patty Hearst?! I bet it's not just a good Republican cloth coat for that heiress!
    I never noticed the Patty/Pat profile resemblance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's fascinated by his nose!

    I sooooooo LOVE Tallulah, Dahling!

    ReplyDelete