Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Confess!

Ever since Mr. Muscato got his New Look, I've been troubled by a sneaking urge. You see, when he sleeps, Mr. M. is exceedingly cute - one of those lucky souls who sleeps the sleep of the innocent.

And there I am (in Mammy's words, from Gone With the Wind, just like a spider), thinking how tempting it would be to give him the Full Divine. Something about all that scalp leaving all the more room for eye makeup, I suppose.

And I have to say, impossible as it likely is, it would be Quite Something to watch him re-enact the trampoline scene from Female Trouble, with its incredible ending: "Who wants to be famous? Who wants to die for art?" Something about the Egyptian accent would make that just irresistible...

1 comment:

  1. I say give him a shopping cart full of dead fish and let him go at it.

    ReplyDelete