Friday, March 2, 2012

Last Night I Dreamed I was on the Nile...


Over at Peenee's, the talk is of dreams.  When I dream, it's mostly about being lost and not quite knowing why - although occasionally, I have the most beautiful dreams in which I can fly.

None of which has anything to do with the above, although thinking of it did make me realize it was too long since we'd spent any time with The Tammys.  I think this fan video of their greatest hit is pretty nifty, even if it uses a take of the song that - whether or not you believe this on first hearing - manages to minimize its utter dementia.

In the immortal words of Gretchen, Kathy, and Linda:  "Dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance DANCE!"

1 comment:

  1. This made me quite happy on a day when I desperately needed something to smile about.

    ReplyDelete