Saturday, October 31, 2009

A(nother) Call from the Vatican

A few months ago, you may remember, I was startled to notice that in among the usual suspects from all over checking in at the Cafe, there was one visitor from an unexpected source, one at the very heart of Christendom.

Well, it's happened again, yesterday evening:
And to come from such a place of ...colorful... repute as The Lisp! I'm sorry, but I can't quite believe that this surfing of these Blogs-that-dare-not-speak-their-name (actually, we shout them from rooftops) is just a coincidence.

No, I'm really starting to fear that we outré bloggers may have an admirer. I think I'll pass. I don't know about you, but while I don't have a thing against an older man, I really must draw the line at the santa cap. Not to mention the whole unalloyed evil thing, too.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, well I can tell you more!

    The "visitor" came to me from Yummy of the Day, and spent 6 minutes traipsing around my little shack.

    Not only that, whilst perusing my archives, the visitor explored 5 other "light in the loafers" blog sites, including:
    Mr.Peenee
    Larry @ Great lakes guy
    Spartacus Wore A Skirt (that one i kinda get)
    HIMBO
    and cb @ Mangina Monologues.

    I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'.

    And now I must report on this post haste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not like his hat but how about his shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can top that .... same ID coming to my adult gay link site Strap Lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real Dr. Evil.

    Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out about a sidekick Mini-See running around Vatican City in tiny little Prada slippers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sent 3 emails to the Vatican demanding their surrender as per the orders of Gog and have been ignored, I shall check me site meter now.

    ReplyDelete