Monday, November 2, 2009

Sometimes a Cigar...

I really don't know what to say. This vision of our dear Mr. Upen Patel is just so wrong on so many levels, and yet at the same time it is unquestionably riveting. One truly didn't know that Bollywood ventured so far out toward fetish-land, but what else is one to make of it? It looks like a still from one of the more ... adventurous gentlemen's studios, not of course that I'd know anything about that.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go lie down with a cold compress until my blood pressure drops.

2 comments:

  1. actually, it looks oddly like the picture below. He just needs a tiara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY is his shirt so opaque when it is supposed to be translucent??
    And his bare hands...no watch...nothin...eeew!!

    ReplyDelete