Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sugar Daddy


In honor of this solemn day, a little reminder all the way from Bollywood that one's heart can indeed belong to daddy...

...at least when he's something along the lines of veteran ultrastar Ajay Devgan.  He looks very much like a man who can could take a firm hand when necessary, even as there's a twinkle in those dark eyes that hint at a tendency toward mischief himself.

Who cares that in real life, or what passes for it, he's a respectably married man?  On Father's Day, certainly, a boy (of any age) can dream...

7 comments:

  1. "Whilst"? Since when did we get so fancy up in Balmer?

    As for your shocking accusations, well... I think the further I can is neither to confirm nor deny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops - "furthest I can go." Perhaps I'm typing with one hand...

      Delete
  2. That's my name inked on his pec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, Bill, there's nothing about your scandalous life that would surprise me.

      Delete
    2. Then I'm not living hard enough. Surprise Muscato. Challenge accepted.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't that something? I'm not sure that some (or most) of it isn't contour makeup, but still...

      Delete