Friday, September 21, 2012

Shameless Saturday Camp Explosion: Bonus Early Edition


Oh.  Oh, dear.  I have a feeling we may at long last have found the second half for that double feature starting with The Lonely Lady we've been talking about.  I feel rather badly for the leading man, a Mr. Grant Bowler, who, in the face of what were surely insuperable obstacles, appears to be trying his best.

As for the rest?  Draw the veil.  I'm only sorry that they didn't find a way to fit in a cameo for Miss Zadora, perhaps as Miss Taylor's mother.

3 comments:

  1. I just hope Debbie Reynolds has a cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, this looks like a trainwreck.
    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hear about this and you wonder "What were they thinking?' And then you see the trailer and you understand, they weren't.

    ReplyDelete