Thursday, October 23, 2014

When Will I Realize...


...Vienna waits for me?

Well, actually, tomorrow, arriving Saturday morning.  Yes, it's once again off to spread the good news of effective communications to a doubtless breathless waiting audience of junior corporate acolytes.  I'm sure they can't wait.

I don't know that I'll get to the Opera, but at least I'll be right across the way at the excellent, quite entirely gemütlich old hostelry that has over the past year become my home away from home.  I do know that I'll have a solid ration of schnitzel, a glass or three of Grüner Veltliner (and not forgetting a nice dram of Aperol now and then), and with any luck at some excellent people-watching.  Of course, that pesky working will take up one's days, but then in Wien there are always the nights...

4 comments: